Not too long ago, I wrote about the 50% flash sale for SAFRA Members for stays at the Mandarin Orchard Hotel. From now until the end of the week (05 July 2015), stay in one of the newly refurbished Deluxe rooms at the Hotel Jen Tanglin for just S$198++ for two and this includes complimentary breakfast for two as well as 50% off dinner at the popular buffet spot, Cafebiz.
For a very limited time only, SAFRA members will also be able to upgrade to a Club Room (with lounge access of course) for just S$50++ extra for two person. The following benefits will apply if you do upgrade your stay into a Club Room:
- Extended weekday breakfasts from 6.30am untill 11am
- 'Jenerous' weekend brunches from 6.30am until 12noon
- Mid-afternoon culinary treats
- Cocktail hour from 5pm until 7.30pm
- Open from 6am until 10pm. Accessible on a 24-hour basis with a room key
- Exclusive check-in, reception and concierge
- Pressing of one piece of clothing per stay, just in case you've got somewhere special to go
- Business centre facilities
This promotion is valid for stays between now until 29 November 2015 so be sure to take advantage of this opportunity! All you have to do to book this special rate is just to quote this promotion when you email the reservations team: firstname.lastname@example.org.