Li Bai is amongst some of the most established Chinese restaurants in Singapore. Located within the Sheraton Towers Singapore, Li Bai offers authentic Cantonese cuisine and it uses only the freshest ingredients. This Mid-Autumn Festival (2015), indulge in some of award-winning Chef Chung Yiu Ming's creations between now and 27 September 2015.
Chef Chung introduces four new flavours this year. For the salted egg yolk lovers, the Traditional Baked White Lotus Seed Paste with Four Yolks Mooncake (S$88 Nett for a Box of 4) is the perfect blend of sweet and savoury in every bite. The Mini Snow Skin White Lotus Seed Paste with Salted Egg Yolk (S$56 Nett for a box of 8) is also great for those who prefers a contemporary twist to the usual baked mooncakes. For something a little lighter, try the new Mini Green Tea White Lotus Seed Paste with Yuzu Truffle Snow Skin Mooncake (S$56 Nett for a box of 8) which is a marriage of the citrusy zest and bitter sweet green tea flavours. Finally, those a little more health-conscious can opt for the Mini Red Date Paste with Apricot Snow Skin Mooncake (S$56 Nett for a box of 8) which features nourishing red dates and apricots.
Li Bai at the Sheraton Towers Singapore will also be offering three different mooncake boxes this year:
- Premium Royal Box (Classic)
- Peony Blossom Box (Classic)
- Imperial Treasure Box (Limited Edition) - Crafted in Macassar ebony veneer with high-gloss finishing, the case exudes an air of opulence with its interior lavishly clothed in luscious ivory fabric and a gold-plated escutcheon.
Credit Card discounts of up to 15% are applicable.
Li Bai's Mooncakes will be available at the following locations:
1) Li Bai Cantonese Restaurant (11.30am – 10.30pm) OR Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel Lobby Mooncake booth (11.00am – 9.30pm), from 24 August to 27 September 2015
2) Mooncake Booth at Change Alley from 31 August to 25 September 2015 (10.00am – 7.00pm, weekdays only)
3) Mooncake Booth at Takashimaya from 27 August to 27 September 2015 (10.00am – 10.00pm)
4) Mooncake Booth at Jurong Point from 7 to 27 September 2015 (9.30am – 10.30pm)
5) Mooncake Booth at Jem from 15 to 27 September 2015 (9.30am – 10.30pm)
6) Mooncake Booth at Ang Mo Kio Hub from 14 to 27 September 2015 (9.30am – 10.30pm)
7) Mooncake Booth at VivoCity from 1 to 27 September 2015 (10.00am – 10.00pm)