Hilton Worldwide has just unveiled a brand new brand that will add to its existing line of properties. Tru by Hilton is a brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value. The belief that a great stay does not necessarily need to be costly fuels the growth of Tru, which is believed to fill a void in the mid-scale accommodation category in the US and Canada. Hilton Worldwide already has 102 hotels signed and an additional 30 hotels in various stages of approval in cities including Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Denver, Portland and Nashville.
Tru by Hilton will be more than just a place to rest your head at the end of the day. The brand places a strong focus on operational efficiency as well as thoughtful innovation. Designed to appeal to a broad range of travellers, Tru by Hilton is expected to unite travellers with a millennial mindset - a youthful energy, a zest for life and a desire for human connection.
Some of the innovative features that Tru by Hilton include:
- The Hive, a first floor experience that's more than a lobby - 2,770 square-feet of open space with unique ways for guests to engage with others or spend time alone - in one of four distinct zones for lounging, working, eating or playing.
- The Play Zone, filled with table games, a large-screen TV (featuring DIRECTV), and tiered, stadium-inspired seating.
- A centrally located Command Center - a re-envisioned front desk - featuring a social media wall with real-time content to foster engagement among guests, and a 24/7 market offering fun snacks and refreshments, single-serve wine and beer*, healthy light meal options and sundries for purchase.
- A complimentary "Build Your Own" breakfast consisting of a toppings bar with 30 sweet and savory items allowing guests to customize bagels, donuts, Greek yogurt and oatmeal to satisfy their taste buds and cravings.
- Smart and efficiently designed guest rooms full of the things that matter most - all-white comfortable platform beds, 55" TVs, eight-foot wide windows, access to power everywhere, and surprisingly spacious bathrooms.
- A fitness center that defines wellness trends, rather than follows them, with a concept focused on cardio, strength and flexibility.
- A technology-forward mentality featuring segment-leading complimentary Wi-Fi bandwidth allowing guests to download and stream content on their devices, plentiful power sources, and mobile check-in, room selection and Digital Key available through the Hilton HHonors mobile app.
- A collaboration with DIRECTV, offering guests more than 150 channels, like they have at home.
- Rooms and linens cleaned by P&G Professional's (NYSE: PG) top hospitality brands, including Tide® ProfessionalTM, Swiffer® ProfessionalTM and Febreze® ProfessionalTM to help enhance the guest experience and drive operational efficiencies.
- A brand personality that's full of life with a spirited culture grounded in a thoughtful, reliable and unflappable approach to guest service.
Guests of Tru by Hilton will enjoy the benefits of Hilton HHonors, the award-winning loyalty program serving more than 50 million members. Hilton HHonors offers members exclusive benefits and more ways to redeem points than any other guest-loyalty program.