After 22 years of absence, the 'Hilton' brand is returning to Hong Kong with the opening of a mid-priced Hilton Garden Inn later this month in Mongkok. The Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok will join the upscale Conrad Hong Kong (located in Admiralty) to become the second hotel to be under the Hilton Hotels and Resort group in Hong Kong.
The newly-built Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok will be within walking distance to the Mongkok MTR Station, making it easy for travellers to get around the bustling city and it will even feature a rooftop pool with impressive views of the iconic Victoria Harbour and the Hong Kong Island. Each one of the beautifully-appointed guest rooms will also feature a 40-inch HDTV, a mini-refrigerator, iron and ironing board and coffee/tea making facilities.
The Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok is a Category 4 hotel that will require 20,000 to 30,000 Hilton HHonors Points per night on redemption and if you are redeeming 5 nights in a row as an elite member, you will enjoy this property at just 16,000 to 24,000 Hilton HHonors Points per night.
Myanmar's very first Sofitel property has just opened along the shores of the famous Inle Lake. The Sofitel Inle Lake Myat Min is a luxury boutique resort that is set to become a new destination for couples and travelers looking for serenity in Myanmar’s Shan State. The property is not only accessible by car but can also be reached via motorboat for guests who wish to get a chance to see the Intha rowing experience, where boatmen adopt the well-known traditional one-legged rowing technique to row their boats on Inle Lake.
The InterContinental Hotels Group has just announced its agreement to acquire 51% stake in Regent Hotels and Resorts (which in turn makes them the largest shareholder) for $39 million in cash. They will then have the right to acquire the remaining 49% interest in a phased manner from 2026.
The recently opened Fairmont Austin is now the largest hotel in Austin, Texas and it is also the second largest Fairmont hotel globally, in both number of rooms and total meeting and event space. With nearly 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space as well as 1,048 rooms and suites, the Fairmont Austin is situated in the vibrant Central Business District (CBD) with direct access to the Austin Convention Center via the Red River Canopy Walk.
Publico Ristorante in InterContinental Singapore Robertson Quay will be bringing the best of the Isle of Capri to Singapore with a brand new Sunday brunch experience (11:00AM to 4:00PM) that is filled with contemporary Italian dishes and exuberant cocktail concoctions. Expect to find classics with an Italian twist in the à la carte brunch menu alongside the ultimate Italian classic, the Aperol Spritz. The combination of Mediterranean flavours with the breezy terrazza, cool house tunes and dynamic entertainment makes Publico the ultimate brunch destination.
A brand new property on the beautiful Belitung Island in Indonesia has just been unveiled - the Fairfield by Marriott Belitung, which is located at Tanjung Pendam Beach offers remarkable sunset views and local culinary delights alongside the brand’s signature warm, inviting hospitality.
AccorHotels has just announced the opening of a brand new international hotel (first of its kind) in Chennai's largest and upcoming industrial and automobile belt – Sriperumbudur-Oragadam. The Mercure Chennai Sriperumbudur combines tradition and modernity to immerse guests in a South Indian experience that is home away from home. The property is located approximately 45 minutes drive away from Chennai International Airport and an hour’s drive from the historic monuments and beaches of Mahabalipuram.
Accounting for almost 50 percent of its domestic tourism, Goa is India's most visited destination and AccorHotels has just opened her fourth property here - the Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia Resort. The resort is positioned as a product that reconnects people to their essentials, putting them in touch with fun, nature and activities.
Guests staying in any one of Millennium Hotels and Resorts’ six Singapore properties under the Stay & Ride with Uber package will get to enjoy complimentary Uber rides daily around Singapore (from the hotel to anywhere in Singapore except the airport) alongside a range of other attractive benefits.
The Four Seasons Hotel Singapore has recently completed a massive renovation of rooms and suites to reflect a brand new colour palette that is inspired and influenced by the nearby Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Slated to open in 2021, the Park Hyatt Kuala Lumpur will occupy the top 17 floors of the PNB 118 - a 118-floor tower that will overlook the Stadium Merdeka, Malaysia. This prestigious development is expected to become the tallest skyscraper in Southeast Asia (third tallest in the world).