Celebrate Singapore's 51st birthday this year in style with a staycation with your family and friends at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore. There are two room packages to choose from and both of them offer views of the spectacular fireworks display over the Kallang River and Singapore Sports Hub during the National Day weekend (and the preview weekends!).
The “Celebrate with the Nation” room package is priced from S$1,050++ a night and it includes the following privileges:
- Overnight accommodation in a Club room (complete with Club privileges)
- One bottle of Moët & Chandon champagne per stay
- SGD 50 in-room dining credit
Opt for the in-room dining Celebratory Snack Platter on 09 August 2016 for S$80++ which comes with steamed seafood siew mai, California maki and gula melaka cupcakes for you to enjoy while watching the fireworks.
For a truly immersive local experience, the “Explore Singapore” room package offers a personal guided tour to ethnic enclaves such as Kampong Glam, Chinatown and Little India - home to some of the nation’s historical buildings such as the Sultan Mosque, Sri Mariammam Hindu Temple and the famed Chinese opera theatre, which allow you to explore Singapore’s rich kaleidoscope of cultures.
The “Explore Singapore” room package is priced from S$1,800++ and it includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a Club room
- A three-hour private guided tour by an accredited local guide conducted in English, inclusive of limousine transfers per stay.
- Dinner for two persons at Colony per stay
- A bottle of Moët & Chandon champagne per stay
The “Celebrate with the Nation” and “Explore Singapore” room packages are valid from 22 to 24 July, 29 to 31 July and 8 to 10 August 2016. An advance booking of three days is required for the “Explore Singapore” room package. Other terms and conditions apply. Prices are subject to 10 percent service charge and prevailing government taxes. Room reservations are subject to availability and can be made by calling (65) 6434-5111 or emailing email@example.com.