ShopBack is celebrating the upcoming Rewards Day 9.9 (yes that's 09 September 2017!) with up to 39% epic cashback! There will also be exclusive voucher codes and giveaways that will happen on that day itself. For all of us interested in all things travel, you will also be able to enjoy an enhanced cashback rate for hotel and flight bookings made on this very special day - up to 11%!
If you are planning to take full advantage of the upcoming upsized cashbacks on Rewards Day 9.9, make sure you have the right credit card ready and do note the applicable limits on each card - if you are mid-way through a statement period and have already spent on that credit card, be sure to account for those expenses as well. As a general guide, you will probably want to be holding at least one of the following credit cards in order to maximise miles:
- DBS Woman's World MasterCard - up to 20 miles per S$5 (cap at S$2,000 a month for 8,000 miles)
- DBS Altitude Visa Signature Credit Card (as well as AmEx version) - up to 15 miles per S$5 (cap at S$5,000 a month for 15,000 miles).
The upsized cashback for all participating merchants will be activated on 9 September 2017 itself but here are a list of travel-related partners who will be dishing out massive cashbacks on this very special day:
- Hotels.com - 11% Cashback (was 6%)
- Expedia Hotels - 11% Cashback (was 6%)
- Booking.com - 9% Cashback (was 6%)
- Easybook - 9% Cashback (was 5%)
- Zuji Flights - 3% Cashback (was 0.5%)
- Scoot - 3% for special routes. 1.9% Cashback (was 1%)
- AccorHotels - 10% Cashback (was 2%) on standard hotels.
- IHG - 9% Cashback (was 5%)
- HomeAway - 9% Cashback (was 5%)
- FWD Insurance - Up to $69 Cashback (was <$45)