I have previously checked out the Premier Panorama room at Hotel Jen Orchardgateway and that was the only room type that came with access to the club lounge. That being said, you could easily purchase club access upon checking in which practically converts your room into an unofficial Club Room per se.
The Hotel Jen Orchardgateway officially launches Club Rooms which are located on some of the highest floors (18th and 20th floor) to give you the best view possible. There are now a total of 28 Club King Rooms, 7 Club Twin Rooms and 3 Club Deluxe King Rooms located within the property.
The Club Lounge itself is located on the 19th floor (same level as the amazing rooftop pooL) and the club offers an exclusive space for guests to rest, relax and enjoy evening cocktails (with canapes of course!).
Apart from having an exclusive check-in and check-out area (so you can beat the queue on level 10), you can also choose to have breakfast at the Club Lounge which is a lot more controlled than MAKAN@JEN particularly during super-peak periods. Indulge in freshly made pancakes and cooked to the way you like it on top on an extended buffet line.
Here's a quick summary of the benefits Club guests can enjoy:
- Exclusive check-in and check-out
- A totally in-the-know concierge
- Complimentary drinks and snacks all day long
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
- Complimentary evening cocktail daily
- One piece of laundry pressing per stay
- Two hours complimentary use of meeting room suites (bookable in advance)
- PressReader access to over 2,500 newspapers and magazines
- Internet surfing desk and high-speed Wi-Fi