Jia Wei Chinese Restaurant, located on level 2 in the Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy has launched a dining menu by a new Master Chef Victor for an oriental dining experience. The menu was designed to reflect on the contemporary oriental décor, embracing the Chinese characters "家味 (pronounced as 'Jia-Wei') "that refers to home flavours.
Led by Head Chef Victor, the menu highlights the following traditional Oriental signature dishes:
- Chef’s Superior Fish Maw and Seafood Soup
- Fresh Prawns served with 2 signature sauces
- Fried Eggplant topped with Pork Floss
- Slow-cooked Pork Belly with Yam in Claypot
- Fresh Garoupa Fish
- Deep-fried Cempedak ice cream