In anticipation of Amazon Singapore's upcoming entry, the LiveUp lifestyle membership program has been unveiled to offer SIngaporeans more savings and hopefully rope them in before the giant comes in to sweep everyone off their feet. The LiveUp lifestyle membership (with a free 60-day trial at the moment) comes with a range of lifestyle benefits that will most likely appeal to an average working adult.
Unfortunately the only way to join LiveUp at the moment is to visit this page and then make an eligible purchase on Lazada or RedMart - you will automatically be enrolled into the program once you place your order and you will be able to take advantage of the following perks and benefits.
- RedMart - 5% rebate (in RedMart credit) with no monthly cap - redeemable within 30 days.
- Lazada - 5% (10% until 30 June 2017) rebate with monthly cap of S$50 - redeemable within 30 Days
- Taobao Collection (on Lazada) - free delivery on every order
- Netflix - free 6 months of subscription (2 months with trial, another 4 after continuing membership)
- Uber - get Uber VIP Access (better cars and drivers) and get S$10 off every 10th ride (up to 12 times a year)
- UberEATS - get delivery fee refunded (up to 4 times a month) for orders over S$35
I have personally gone ahead to make an eligible order on RedMart and was immediately sent a welcome email with instructions to get 2 free months on my Netflix subscription and to activate the Uber benefits - these are the two main benefits that I will be using but even then it justifies the cost of S$28.80 each year. If anyone is interested, this is how Uber VIP will look like on your app: