I recently got to know about the Sip and Indulge membership offered by W Singapore Sentosa Cove as we were planning a corporate Champagne Brunch at the Kitchen Table. Priced at S$498+ (approximately S$533 after GST) an annum, the Sip and Indulge membership comes with an attractive range of member-only benefits. If you are concerned about the seemingly high price, you can be sure that the membership is extremely rewarding and more importantly, you will get your money's worth!
Click HERE to access the landing page of W Singapore Sentosa Cove's Sip and Indulge Membership.
Here are the benefits and privileges you will get with the Sip and Indulge membership:
- S$500 Dining Gift Certificates (restrictions apply)
- S$200 Spa Gift Certificates (restrictions apply)
- 50% Off Best Flexible Rate Gift Certificate (One-Use Only)
- Enjoy 25% discount on your total bill at the kitchen table, WOOBAR and WET Bar, Mondays to Sundays
- Enjoy 15% discount on your total bill at SKIRT, Sundays to Fridays
- Enjoy 25% discount for selected treatments from Mondays to Fridays 10am to 6pm.
- Free entry to Endless Summer parties at WET, when you bring at least one paying guest.
- Enjoy 10% off Flexible Rate for hotel room and room packages. (Excluding promotional offers).
- Enjoy reciprocal membership card privileges at W Hong Kong and W Guangzhou (card only).
- Enjoy complimentary parking when dining or staying at the W Hotel.
- Supplementary Card.
- Birthday Month Privileges (not applicable to Supplementary Card Holder).
If you are planning to wine and dine at a participating restaurant in W Singapore Sentosa Cove, it will be worthwhile to consider this package. Getting S$500 straight-up in dining vouchers also almost immediately offsets the price of the membership. Besides, 25% off champagne brunch at Kitchen Table is definitely something I can get used to.