For an extremely limited time only (17-28 November 2015), savour the succulent meat and heavenly crab roe from the prized crustaceans of the season - the hairy crab. Chinese Executive Chef Liu Ching Hai and team has brought together a menu of à la carte items that will feature this delicious delight. The lunch and dinner à la carte menu will showcase the versatility of the hairy crab across a number of dishes such as the traditional steamed hairy crab and classic favourites of deep-fried hairy crab roll, and braised pea shoots with hairy crab meat.
New highlights include stir-fried noodles with hairy crab meat and preserved vegetables; and Chef’s exclusive premium braised royal bird’s nest with hairy crab meat for a pampering treat for the palate.
Chef's Specials (available for lunch and dinner from November 17 to 28, 2015)
- Steamed hairy crab (清蒸原只大闸蟹) - S$78++
- Braised royal bird’s nest with hairy crab meat (蟹粉扒鲍翅) - S$108++
- Deep-fried hairy crab roll (酥炸大闸蟹枣) - S$38++
- Braised pea shoots with hairy crab meat (蟹粉扒豆苗) - S$38++
- Stir-fried rice noodles with hairy crab meat and preserved vegetables (雪菜蟹肉炒肠粉) - S$38++
For orders or reservations, please call 6725 3288/9 or email firstname.lastname@example.org