The brand new Movie Moments room package at the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Singapore guarantees a great escape from the hectic city life with a breakfast-inclusive room package that delivers entertainment through a movie (or more!) of your choice. Available from now until 31 March 2017, the Movie Moments room package is perfect for individuals (especially locals!) who are interested in staying in the room.
- As part of the Movie Moments room package, guests can choose from a wide range of DVDs available at the hotel and relax in comfort with gourmet popcorn, premium nachos and potato chips and watch on a superlative high definition LCD television, with the backdrop of the beautiful Singapore skyline. Additionally, they will also receive a pair of Golden Village, Suntec City Gold Class® movie tickets. Located just ten minutes walk away from the hotel, the Gold Class experience is definitely one to remember.
Priced from S$555++ per night, the Movie Moments package includes:
- One night stay in Marina Bay View Room overlooking Singapore’s skyline
- Daily buffet breakfast at Melt Café for two
- Complimentary in-room amenities of gourmet popcorn, nachos and potato chips
- Two Gold Class movie tickets in Golden Village Suntec City
- Choice of any movie title from our wide DVD selection during your stay
The package is available from now to 31 March 2017. Please visit www.mandarinoriental.com, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6885 3030 for room reservations or enquiries. Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
Raffles' first resort in the Maldives (which soft-opened in May 2019) will be introducing the Overwater Island Experience on 22 September 2019 which will see the introduction of 16 brand new over-water villas.
The Fullerton Hotel Sydney will debut as a luxury heritage hotel in the CBD with an attractive opening offer to celebrate its partnership with Preferred Hotels & Resorts and the brand’s I Prefer Hotel Rewards programme.
The Marina Mandarin Singapore will be re-branded into PARKROYAL on Marina Bay in January 2020.
Adelaide in Australia is getting a brand new Hyatt-branded property in 2023.
A brand new Holiday Inn Express property has just opened in Pattaya Thailand - the Holiday Inn Express Pattaya Central is the city's newest property and it features convenient access to the all the popular spots that Pattaya has to offer at an affordable price point.
If you have been travelling abroad frequently you must already be aware of the fact currency cash exchanges can prove quite expensive and cumbersome. When you exchange your money into foreign currency, you’re committing yourself to carry large amounts of cash overseas which can be risky or simply awkward. In addition to that, if you underspent you are going to go back home with foreign currency and have to bother yourself to exchange it again (and lose even more money on fees). For business traveling, cash is one of the worst solutions there are.
The American Express Singapore Airlines Business Credit Card will enable SMEs to get up to 8.5 HighFlyer points for every S$1 spent – worth up to 8.5% in savings – and 0% interest on instalments over six months on Singapore Airlines flights.
A brand new metal credit card is coming - join the waitlist to get up to 100,000 bonus miles with the launch promotion for the X Card.
You will no longer be able to bring a guest into a Plaza Premium Lounge with your OCBC VOYAGE Card from 15 August 2019.
From now until 30 December 2019, present your IHG Rewards Club membership card (or virtual card on the IHG App) to receive up to 30% savings on your dining bill across all participating hotels located in India, Middle East, Africa, South East Asia, Korea and Australia with or without a stay.