Sometimes known as the ‘Food Treasury’of Japan, the Ishikawa Prefecture is home to some of the most bountiful ingredients. From 12 November 2015 to 13 December 2015, savour the creations of Master Chef Hiroshi Ishii as he executes well-known dishes like the Kano Gani (Snow Crab), Buri (Yellowtail) and Deep-fried Flounder at Keyaki (Pan Pacific Singapore).
Due to its geographical advantage, Noto Hanto (Noto Peninsula) which projects north into the Sea of Japan from the coast of the Ishikawa Prefecture is home to a variety of fresh quality seafood. Chef Ishii has personally sourced for a trove of ingredients from Ishikawa to bring the quintessential flavours to diners of Keyaki.
Get the complete dining experience when you complement your dining experience with one of three specially imported Sake from a small production brewery that is famous of its superior quality and exclusivity, Shishi no Sato. Guests who prefer non-alcoholic beverages can opt for the Shio Cider (salty lemonade) or Bocha Cide (Sparkling Brown Tea). From 16 November 2015 to 30 November 2015, meet Ms Natsuki Onaka from Lady Kaga as she speaks to guests during dinner on the culture and food of Ishikawa.
- Grilled Puffer Fish with Sesame Sauce, Fish Cake with Konbu
- Sashimi Nodoguro, Tuna, Yellowtail and Prawn
- Simmered Radish with Miso, Asparagus, Yubeshi
- “Kanougani” Steamed Snow Crab, Ponzu and Miso Sauce
- “Jibuni” Simmered Beef with Sudare Gluten Dumpling and Vegetables
- Tempura of Kaga Vegetables
- Cold “Nakajimana” Udon Noodles
- Kaga Vegetable Pudding with Black Sugar Treacle and Red Bean Paste
- “Gori” and Deep-fried Prawn
- Sashimi Nodoguro, Tuna, Buri and Prawn
- Salad of Turnip, Fish Cake and “Yubeshi”
- Shitake Mushroom Teppanyaki
- Buri Shabushabu
- Grilled Dried Flounder
- Assorted Sashimi on Sushi Rice
- “Gorojima Kintoki” Sweet Potato Cheese Cake
À la carte menu is also available for diners during Lunch and Dinner.