The Easter Weekend (25-27 March 2016) is coming up and if you do not have anything planned for the weekend yet, consider staying in one of the beautiful rooms at the InterContinental Singapore which have just been refurbished. Check out my photos of the newly-refurbished rooms at the InterContinental Singapore here!
Easter Weekend Room Package
For the long Easter Weekend (25-27 March 2016) ahead, the Easter Weekend Room package will be priced from just S$250++ a night and it will include a guaranteed late check-out of 4PM with the following privileges:
- One-night accommodation in Deluxe Room
- Complimentary upgrade to the next room category, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for two persons at Ash & Elm (kids under the age of 6 dine for free with every full-paying adult)
- Complimentary parking (for single entry and exit only)
- Late check-out till 4pm
- Complimentary Internet connectivity
- Easter turndown treats
Easter Brunch at Ash & Elm
If you are looking for something a little more fulfilling to your tummy, check out the beautiful Ash & Elm where you will be able to enjoy a healthy selection of freshly-shucked oysters, Boston lobster offerings, signature creations from the restaurant as well as a welcome cocktail. There is also a free-flowing Champagne option for all you happy people.
S$98++ | S$138++
Without Alcohol | With Alcohol
Alcohol package includes free-flowing Perrier Jouet Brut, Miguel Torres Red, White and Rose Wines as well as beers. For reservation or enquiries, please contact Dining Reservations at email@example.com or call +65 6825 1008.