Celebrate the season for art in style and indulgence at the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong. The "Warhol in China" photography exhibition will be featured at the hotel and the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is offering access to that and two major art fairs with the Warhol Art Package that is offered between 19 March 2017 and 02 April 2017 only.
Between 20 March and 2 April, 2017 in collaboration with Phillips auction house, the “Warhol in China” photography exhibition will be showcased at the hotel. Open to the public, the exhibition will present a rare set of over 200 photographs taken by Andy Warhol during his visit to Hong Kong and China in 1982, including Warhol’s stay at the hotel. This collection of works will be auctioned by Phillips at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong on 28 May, 2017.
The Warhol Art Package is perfect for all art aficionados visiting the city. Guests can enjoy an array of privileges, including:
- Overnight accommodation in a luxurious room
- Three Day pass for two guests to Art Basel Hong Kong (between 23 and 25 March, 2017)
- VIP pass for two guests to Art Central Hong Kong (between 20 and 25 March, 2017) including unlimited entrance to the fair, an invitation to First Night and access to the Club Central lounge
- Invitation for two guests to the Phillips’ “Warhol in China” opening reception at the hotel on 20 March, 2017
- Complimentary buffet breakfast at Clipper Lounge or American Breakfast at Café Causette for up to two guests
- A welcome bottle of Ruinart Brut Champagne
- Art-inspired welcome amenity on arrival
Available from 19 March to 2 April, 2017, the rate starts from HKD5,688+ per night, subject to availability. Room reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly on + 852 2820 4202 or via www.mandarinoriental.com/hongkong.