The new head culinary designer of Sofitel So Singapore's gastro-bar dining concept restaurant, Xperience will combine his passion for French cuisine and precision cooking techniques to the hotel's culinary efforts. Chef Trevor will be introducing a special four-course Christmas Eve dinner (from S$88++ per person) which will feature rustic Christmas dishes with a twist of modern European presentation styles.
Christmas Dinner Highlights at Xperience, Sofitel So Singapore
- Blinis topped with Dill Yogurt and Herring Roe
- Miniature Garden - House-cured Salmon Gravlax on a Bed of Edible Truffle and Mushroom Soil and Pickled Shallots
- Hay Roasted Savel Chicken
- Deconstructed Version of the Classic Pear Tarte Tatin
A hearty and indulging buffet lunch (S$128++ per person) is also available on Christmas Day.
Five-Course New Year’s Eve Celebration Menu (S$98++)
- Revelation - Organic Hen Egg, Hollandaise Espuma, Herring Roe, Brioche Toast
- Celebration - Cucumber Jelly, Poached Irish Oyster, Bellota Chips, Garlic Crumbs
- Jubilation - King Salmon Confit, Nashi Pear Shaving, Radish Carpaccio, Ponzu
- Countdown - John Stone Grass Fed Beef Shortrib, Smoked Potatoes, Charred Leek, Baby Carrots, Sweet Pepper Sauce
- Resolution - Compressed Apple, Nougat Crumble, Granny Smith Sorbet, Champagne Sabayon, Calvados
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner will be available from 24 – 25 December 2015 at S$88++, Christmas Day Lunch on 25 December 2015 at S$128++ while the New Year’s Eve Dinner will be available on 31 December 2015 at S$98++.
For more information, please email H8655@sofitel.com or contact Sofitel So Singapore’s reservation department (Book@So) at 6701 6800.