The Warehouse Hotel which was one of the most highly-anticipated hotels to open in Singapore this year has now officially become part of Design Hotels under the portfolio of Starwood Hotels and Resorts. What this means for us point-chasers is that you will now be able to earn Starpoints on eligible room and F&B spend at The Warehouse Hotel.
The Warehouse Hotel is also home to a signature lobby bar that showcases an in-house cocktail programme that centers around house-made alcohol infusions and essences. Paying homage to the three distinct eras of the hotel’s past, the eclectic beverage menu is a journey through each incarnation. Guests will enjoy a taste of the spice trade, drink up the underbelly of illegal distilleries, and finally soak in the heady 80s -when the building housed Singapore’s most renowned disco of the era.
As a reminder, Design Hotels™ do not extend the full range of Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) member benefits and SPG members will receive the following benefits at The Warehouse Hotel:
- 2 Starpoints per eligible U.S. dollar spent (with a 50% bonus for SPG Gold and SPG Platinum level members, and 100% bonus for SPG Platinum level members with a minimum of 75 eligible nights)
- Night and stay credit toward elite status
- On-property benefits of complimentary in-room Internet access and in-room bottled water
- Redemption of Free Night Awards without blackout dates
- Welcome Gift of bonus Starpoints for SPG Gold and SPG Platinum level members
- Room Upgrades for SPG Gold and SPG Platinum level members (subject to availability at SPG participating Design Hotels™)
- 4pm late checkout for SPG Gold and SPG Platinum level members (subject to availability at SPG participating Design Hotels™)
- The following benefits are not available at Design Hotels™: